When it comes to choosing a new fence for your home, there are plenty of options for homeowners to choose from. From chain link to wood, there are many material options to choose from when considering a new residential fence. One of the options homeowners have is to choose a vinyl fence. While a vinyl fence may not seem like it holds benefits for homeowners, many will be surprised to learn the benefits a vinyl fence can hold.
- A vinyl fence is easy to install. The installation process is noninvasive and doesn’t take as long as other fence installations. The cost of a vinyl fence installation is also cheaper than the installation of other fence materials.
- A vinyl fence requires little to no upkeep by a homeowner. Rust, mold, and other common fence damages are not commonly found with a vinyl fence. If a repair is necessary, it can be easily detected and fixed. Annual maintenance simply requires some soap and water should dirt or debris find its way onto your vinyl fence.
- A vinyl fence has the ability to fit any yard size or style. Your fence can be customized to fit yards that have hills or are oddly shaped without sacrificing the appel of the fence itself.
- A vinyl fence will help to increase the overall curb appeal of your home as well as your property value. Some insurance companies are also more willing to offer deals when a residential fence is installed on the property.
- A vinyl fence can help determine property lines in residential areas. A fence can be used to determine where one yard ends and another begins.
At Hercules Fence, we specialize in the installation and maintenance of several fence styles throughout the Maryland, Virginia, and North Carolina areas. Residential fencing provides a welcoming appearance to complement your home. Our sales team can offer you many selections to choose from to accommodate your privacy, semi-privacy, and decorative needs, and our professionals use only the highest quality materials to install your fence at a price that is reasonable and affordable. We also specialize in commercial fencing to keep your business safe and secure while also looking professional and welcoming.
To get started with your new vinyl fence for your residential home, call us today at 1-800-883-3623. You can also visit our contact page to find a full list of our locations and phone numbers.