Do you need a fence built for your home property? The task can be overwhelming, but it’s possible to have your dream fence built.
Before having a fence built, you need to pick the best material for your property and lifestyle needs. Design comes second to having the right fence material.
We do not recommend completing a do-it-yourself- fence. It is best that you hire a professional fence builder such as Hercules Fence to complete your fence design.
Hercules Fence is here to make your tasks a little easier by providing you this step by step guide on how to go about building a custom home fence.
- Identify the type of fence style you want for your home property. Do you want a privacy fence? Do you want a classic picket fence? Do you want a wood fence? Or how about an ornamental fence or chain link fence? Your decision will be based on what you want to contain in your property, the level of privacy you want for your home and the level of aesthetics you desire for your home.
- Next, you need to identify the function of your fence. Here are common reasons people have a fence built:
- They want to enhance the curb appeal of their home. For this function, we recommend decorative fencing that’s stylish and appealing.
- A fence for safety. Some common safety fences are pool fences, dog fences, child safety fencing.
- A fence is built to designate perimeters of a property or to contain something within a property.
- A fence is built for security needs.
Based on the function of your fence, Hercules Fence will help you determine the style and size of your fencing.
The average fence size ranges from 3ft to 8ft tall. Hercules Fence can provide you a standard fence fully personalize your fence design.
If you want a beautiful, sturdy, lasting fence, go for a vinyl fence. It’s more cost effective than wood and low maintenance.
Also confirm your property line prior to building a fence to not infringe on the property borders of your neighbors.
You should also contact your local utility company to detect and confirm where underground supply and power lines are on your property. It is better to be safe than sorry.
Take a look at our signature residential projects today to see what Hercules Fence can do for your home property. We guarantee security in every job and take pride in installing fencing for some of the most prestigious properties in the world.
Contact Hercules Fence by calling (800) TU FENCE or click here today!
Hercules Fence offers commercial fences, residential fences, custom iron fencing, GSA Schedule and offices in Baltimore, Maryland, Richmond, Virginia Beach, Newport News, Northern Virginia, Raleigh, North Carolina, and Washington DC.
Click here to view our mobile site.
Subscribe to our Blog.