Do you need a gate or frame work for your commercial property? If yes, you will turnstiles installed.
What are turnstiles?
Turnstiles are gates or frame works designed for controlling access.
A typical turnstile can be installed in high security commercial businesses, sporting arenas and local businesses.
There are three types of turnstiles:
1. Full Height Turnstiles. This type of turnstile only permits one person at a time or the turnstile can be custom-made to provide large system of access for areas such as stadiums. Turnstile can be powder coat,stainless steel, or a galvanized finish.
2. Optical Turnstiles. This turnstile is barrier free and identification card readers can be enabled to gate access.
3. Waist High Turnstiles. These turnstiles are perfect for military bases, subways, sporting arenas and amusement parks.
What are the benefits of turnstiles?
1. They are excellent physical barriers.
2. Turnstiles are cost effective access control systems.
3. The turnstiles are consistent compliance. For example, terminated employees access cards will become invalid.
4. Deterrence. You can protect your commercial property from theft and physical damage from unauthorized individuals.
If you have any questions or need fence installments and construction services, contact Hercules Fence by calling (800) TU FENCE or click here
Check us out on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube, Flickr, and LinkedIn!
Hercules Fence offers commercial fences, residential fences, custom iron fencing, GSA Schedule and . Offices in Baltimore, Maryland, Richmond, Virginia Beach, Newport News, Northern Virginia, Raleigh, North Carolina, and Washington DC.
Click here to view our mobile site.
Subscribe to our Blog.