Wood fencing is a great way to add security and privacy to your yard while enhancing the overall look of your home. After taking the time and money to install a wood fence, you want your fence to last you a long time. There are steps that can be taken to help your wood fence last longer, saving you money and keeping your home looking at its best.
- Keep the tops of your fence at an angle. This will prevent pooling water and will stop rotting.
- Make repairs whenever needed to your fence.
- Keep debris that will eventually decompose away from your fence. You can also avoid plants and bushes from growing near the fence to prevent damage.
- Have sufficient draining systems in place around your fence to prevent water damage from standing water.
- Stain your fence every 3-5 years to help preserve and protect your wood fence.
- Clean your fence with a quick spray of the hose to remove light dirt.
At Hercules Fence, we specialize in the care and installation of quality wood fencing. For over 50 years and with 6 convenient locations, Hercules Fence has been a trusted name in the fencing industry. We have worked to develop our buying capabilities in order to provide our customers with quality materials at a price they can afford. Our custom wood fencing options are sure to please any residential home owner and will complement any landscape. Our sales team will work with you to determine if your wood fence is needed for privacy, security, decoration, or a combination of the three.
Since 1955, Hercules Fence has served the areas of:
- North Carolina
- Newport New
We have been involved with projects that range from government buildings to airports. Our fences can be found at The National Zoo, NASA, Harbor Park Baseball Stadium, and BWI Airport, to name a few.
To get started with your new wooden fence, or if you have any questions on how to care for your wooden fence, call Hercules Fence at (800)-883-3623 or click here. Follow us on Google+, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook today.