Vinyl fencing is taking the world by storm because of its clean appearance and long life with minimal maintenance. What’s not to love?
Unlike wooden fences, PVC will not warp, rot or splinter and UV inhibitors are added to ensure that your fence will be looking great for years to come. Plus, the tensile strength of vinyl is five times the strength of wood – meaning a PVC fence will require five times more strength to destroy than a wooden fence.
If you want a certain look without having to tediously paint for hours, vinyl is the way to go. And if you still desire that classic wood look, vinyl fencing can be embossed to resemble wood.
This article outlines even more of the benefits of vinyl fencing.
- Because of their flexibility, vinyl fences are great in areas with high winds or frequent storms.
- Vinyl fencing will not lose its color.
- The time and cost of maintenance for a vinyl fence is practically zero.
- They are very durable. They will not decompose or rust. Vinyl fences last long and look great for years.
- Vinyl fences are non-toxic.
- Vinyl Fencing is relatively cheap.
With so many advantages, it is hard to argue against vinyl. But in the end, some people just like the natural look of wood and do not mind the extra work it entails.
If you have any questions about vinyl fencing or any kind of fencing, contact Hercules Fence by calling (800) TU FENCE (883-3623) or click here today!