Spring is finally here and the weather is beginning to break. As the sun begins to shine through the clouds of April showers and the temperatures begin to rise, many Maryland residents will take advantage of the nice weather to enjoy their yards. However, before you can enjoy your yard, it’s important to also prepare you yard for the spring and summer seasons. While spring cleaning tends to occur within your home, it’s also important to take part in spring cleaning your Maryland yard.
Posts Tagged ‘Maryland’
With spring finally here, many Maryland homeowners are taking the time to spruce up their outdoor living areas. While some may choose to create a new garden, others are considering installing a new fence. While a residential fence is the perfect way to take your outdoor living space to the next level, it should really be installed by a professional. If Maryland homeowners make the attempt to install the residential fence themselves, they might run into the following problems and make some common mistakes.
When it comes to protecting those around your in ground pool, a fence is ideal. Fences help to keep unwanted visitors out of your pool as well as protecting young ones who may be wandering the yard from falling into the pool. There are many options when it comes to your pool fencing, so you must first decide what qualities you want in your fence. Some areas to consider when choosing a fence for your pool include:
After you have considered these areas, now it’s time to really look at your fencing choices:
- Wood- Wood is an excellent material for privacy fencing. Wood fencing is also harder to climb over, keeping younger children out of the pool area. Wood fencing is also appealing to the eye and coordinates well with landscaping.
- Chain Link- Chain link is a cheaper material that helps to prevent entrance into an area. Children can climb chain link fencing easier than other materials and its gaps make it not helpful when it comes to privacy.
- Aluminum- This type of fencing comes in a number of different styles and colors to match your outdoor living space and to provide sturdy protection around your pool.
- Vinyl- PVC vinyl fencing is easy to maintain and will not warp with constant contact with water. It is also used as a privacy fence as well.
When it comes to pool fencing installation, call the experts at Hercules Fence. We have been providing the residents of Maryland with quality fencing for over 50 years and continue to provide excellent customer service for our customers. We also provide extended warranties on all fences that we install. Whether you need a wood fence or vinyl fence, Hercules Fence installs sturdy fences using high quality materials that will be sure to exceed any expectations.
To get started with your pool fence, call Hercules Fence today at 1.800.883.3623 or visit our contact page. You can also follow Hercules Fence today on Google+, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
June 1st marked the beginning of the hurricane season and for those along the East Coast, all has been quiet. There have been outbreaks of isolated thunderstorms throughout the regions, but nothing too serious to report. With that being said, we have only just begun. Weather teams have predicated a slow hurricane season this year, but that doesn’t necessarily mean an easy season. There is always the potential to have a few very strong storms or hurricanes hit, which could cause more damage than a number of smaller storms. Before any serious storms hit the area, it’s a smart idea to begin preparing your home for whatever could lie ahead. One of the ways to get your property storm-ready is by installing a new PVC vinyl fence.
So why a PVC vinyl fence and not a wooden or chain link fence for your home? For a few reasons:
- PVC vinyl fencing is made by a co-extrusion process. This makes the fence solid when strong winds blow in.
- A vinyl fence won’t become warped after long or constant exposure to rain like other fencing. Vinyl fencing won’t rust after being exposed to heavy rain either.
- After a severe storm you may come outside to find dirt, leaves, branches, and other debris stuck to your vinyl fence. Not to worry, that can be removed by some soapy water and a quick squirt of the hose.
- Vinyl fencing is also ideal for privacy, which helps to keep debris from entering your yard during a storm.
- Should you yard flood during a storm, a vinyl fence will not be damaged by the pooling water.
In an area like Maryland where the weather tends to have a mind of its own, a vinyl fence that can withstand the elements is never a bad idea. At Hercules Fence, we specialize in the installation of PVC vinyl fencing and offer a variety of styles for vinyl fencing.
With 6 convenient locations, including our Jessup, Maryland facility, Hercules Fence is the name you trust when choosing a fence that can withstand a storm. To get started with our Maryland location, call us at 410.799.1555 or click here for our locations list.
Follow Hercules Fence today on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Google+.
Do you need a PVC Vinyl fence for your residential property? If yes, Hercules Fence has got you covered.
This article will provide you informations on the benefits of owning a PVC Vinyl fence as your residential fence.
Vinyl fences are great residential fences. For one, the fences hold up to just about any weather element – including with standing high winds better than traditional fences.
PVC Vinyl fences are designed to provide your residential property the utmost functionality, comfort and attractive personality.
Hercules Fence custom designs PVC Vinyl fences with strength and beauty of craftsmanship in mind.
Hercules Fence has unmatched quality PVC vinyl fences.
What are the pros of having a Hercules Fence PVC vinyl fencing?
1.PVC Vinyl Fencing can provide adequate privacy while allowing you to fully experiment with decorative style.
2. PVC Vinyl fences are low maintenance fences. You will never have to do a paint job on your fence. You will never have to stain your fence.
3. The Maryland fence can resemble traditional wood fences but the fencing doesn’t splinter. It’s a child friendly, pet friendly fence.
Maryland Vinyl fencing is in high demand for residential properties for its cleanliness, durability and low maintenance. You will have no concern about warping, expansion or contraction with this fence.
Hercules Fence PVC Vinyl fences are manufactured through a co-extrusion process to make the fences rigidity and strong. UV inhibitors are also added to enhance and maintain the attractiveness of the fence for years to come.
Tough, durable and aesthetically appealing to the eye is how we like to design our PVC Vinyl fences. Review our PVC Vinyl Fencing today.
If you have any questions or need commercial fence installments, contact Hercules Fence by calling (800) TU FENCE or click here today!
Hercules Fence offers commercial fences, residential fences, custom iron fencing, GSA Schedule and high security fences. Offices in Baltimore, Maryland, Richmond, Virginia Beach, Newport News, Northern Virginia, Raleigh, North Carolina, and Washington DC.
Click here to view our mobile site.
Subscribe to our Blog.
Yes, privacy fences provide…privacy, but they also offer much more than that to a homeowner. As this insightful article on Estantres.org explains, there are many benefits to a privacy fence for your home:
1. Noise reduction. Privacy fences create a solid, or nearly solid, wall around your yard which will help deflect sound. If you live on a busy or noisy street, a privacy fence will provide some measure of quieting the din. If you already live in a relatively quiet area, you may find a solid fence will knock down the volume to almost nothing. You can’t cut out all noise, but choose a fence that has few gaps, such as a stockade style, and go for the tallest you can to get the most effective noise reduction.
The 9/11 Memorial of Maryland will honor the extraordinary heroism, commitment and sacrifice of Maryland’s 9/11 victims, rescuers, first responders and their families. It will provide a special place of contemplation, a site to remember and to reflect upon the events of September 11, 2001, and it will pay special tribute to the 67 Marylanders who lost their lives that day.