When you are searching for a new residential fence for your home, you are faced with plenty of options to choose from. The choices can be overwhelming, but your decision can be made easily with a little research and patience. Look at each of your residential fence options, and then weigh the benefits of each. Homeowners should consider cost, appearance, and maintenance when considering a fence style to install.
Posts Tagged ‘fencing options’
- November 10th, 2014
- Posted in backyard management, fence installments, fencing, Residential Fencing Tips
- Tags: Baltimore, fencing options, residential fences
When it comes to maintaining your home, there are plenty of choices homeowners are faced to make. There are choices to be made about safety, privacy, and curb appeal at any given moment. When it comes to the exterior of a home, the option of a residential fence is one that most homeowners are faced to consider. While many homes typically come with a residential fence already installed, some homeowners are left to consider installing a residential fence on their own. A residential fence comes with many benefits that some homeowners may fail to realize. These benefits include:
- Curb Appeal- A residential fence will add to your home’s overall curb appeal. A fence will make your home appear more welcoming while also show that you care about the state of your house. While also increasing your curb appeal, a residential fence will also increase the overall value of your home as well.
- Safety- A residential fence will help keep your family safe. A fence will allow your children and pets to play outside without the fear of them leaving the yard. This also helps to keep pets, like dogs, inside the yard as they play outside. A residential fence will also deter strangers and intruders from entering your property. A fence will also help to deter criminal activity as well.
- Privacy- A residential fence will help keep your yard and home private from those passing by your home. Families are able to enjoy time spent outdoors without the worry of strangers seeing them.
At Hercules Fence, we specialize in the installation and maintenance of several fence styles throughout the Maryland, Virginia, and North Carolina areas. Residential fencing provides a welcoming appearance to complement your home. Our sales team can offer you many selections to choose from to accommodate your privacy, semi-privacy, and decorative needs, and our professionals use only the highest quality materials to install your fence at a price that is reasonable and affordable. We also specialize in commercial fencing to keep your business safe and secure while also looking professional and welcoming.
To get started your new residential chain link fence by Hercules Fence, call us today at 1-800-883-3623. You can also visit our contact page to find a full list of our locations and phone numbers.
- June 30th, 2014
- Posted in fencing, Hercules Fence, Wood Fencing
- Tags: fencing options, wood fence, wood fence installation
When it comes to increasing the overall value of your home, your options can become quite pricey. If you are looking for a way to help boos your home’s value without breaking the bank, consider installing a wood fence. Wood fencing can increase the overall value of your home while also bringing other benefits to your home.
- Value- If you are trying to sell your home, wood fencing is an excellent and easy way to increase the value of your property.
- Visual Appeal- Wood fencing is easy on the eyes and can be customized to match your landscape. Wood fencing has been seen on properties for years and can be stained different colors to help blend with your home.
- Privacy- Wood fences provide excellent privacy for your home. Wood fencing is installed without gaps in material and can be built tall enough to create a private and secure perimeter for your home.
- Maintenance- Upkeep for a wood fence is easy. Wood fences can be stained only once every few years and cleaning only requires some soapy water and a hose.
- Pet Friendly- Wood fences are great for dogs. Dogs can’t see what is on the other side, which eliminates barking and escape attempts. Wood fences are also sleek and high, which makes jumping difficult for dogs of all sizes.
When you are looking to install a new wood fence for your home, look to Hercules Fence. Our technicians are trained in installing wood fences along with the maintenance and repairs, if necessary. With six convenient locations across the Mid Atlantic, Hercules Fence is the only name you need to know when it comes to wood fences. Hercules Fence also partners with the best names in the fencing industry to guarantee only the highest quality materials for our fencing projects. We specialize in residential, commercial, and security fencing projects with a number of public, private, and government clients.
To get started with Hercules Fence, call us today at 1.800.883.3623 or visit our contact page. You can also follow Hercules Fence today on Google+, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
- January 12th, 2012
- Posted in fence installments, fencing, Hercules Fence, Privacy, Wood Fence Styles
- Tags: air to flow, arrowhead shaped, concave, custom wood, decorative needs, Dog Ear, dog-ear fence, Durable, environmental, facebook, fence installments, fencing options, Flex Fencing, flexible in customization, flowerbeds, French Gothic, galvanized wire, Hercules Fence, natural and rustic look to complement your home, Privacy, semi-privacy, spaced or traditionally installed, sturdy and stylish, top 3 wood fence styles for yards, Top 3 Wood Fence Styles For Your Yard, top wood fence styles, Top Wood Fence Styles For Your Yard, twitter, wood fence, wood fencing is simple and elegant, wooden slats, woven together with galvanized wire
Are you looking to install a wood fence? Do you want a wood fence that is sturdy and stylish? If yes, we are here to help by providing you with a list of the top 3 wood fence styles for yards. Read below to find out what are the top wood fence styles.
A dog-ear fence is a simple and traditional wood fence style. It is a great choice for a wood fence because it is not expensive as other fencing options. Dog-ear is also durable. The top of the dog-ear fence is a picket cut off at an angle. This makes the fence look like a dog’s ear. The posts having space in-between allows for air to flow through and gives a great view of scenery.
This style of wood fencing is simple and elegant. The posts are arrowhead shaped and go great with flowerbeds. You can have the fence be spaced or traditionally installed. You can even let the fence line be concave. This wood fence style is flexible in customization.
The Flex Fencing is made of wooden slats and woven together with galvanized wire. The fences are used for privacy and they are very durable.
At Hercules Fence, we pride ourselves in our extensive styles and options of wood fence. Wood fencing provides a natural and rustic look to complement your home. Our sales team can offer you many selections to choose from to accommodate your privacy, semi-privacy, and decorative needs. At Hercules Fence, we put safety and environmental awareness first. Check out our Custom Wood here.
If you have any questions or need fence installments, contact Hercules Fence by calling (800) TU FENCE or click here today!