Summer is coming to a close, and fall is almost upon us. This means leaves, pumpkins, and a chance to improve your home’s yard. One way you can improve your home’s look, and functionality is to install a new fence. Fences make your yard look more formal while also supplying you with extra protection against unwanted guests. Most people decide to get fences installed in the spring and summer because of the great weather those seasons offer, but fall is another great time for an installation if you haven’t done one yet. Here is why you should install fencing this fall. (more…)
Posts Tagged ‘home improvement’
Spring is the perfect time for installing a new fence. The weather is pleasant, and you still don’t have to worry about the summer rush of people trying to install fences in the next couple of months. Most people gravitate to wooden fencing because wooden fences are classic and have been around for ages. However, if you haven’t decided on material for your fence yet, vinyl fencing should be up for consideration. Vinyl fencing has certain advantages that could make it the ideal fencing material for you. (more…)
If you’re considering getting residential fencing for your home, you might be thinking that spring is the best time for your installation. However, you might be better off getting started a little earlier. Winter presents a unique opportunity for people looking to install their fences. Find out the reasons you should install residential fencing in the winter. (more…)
While you’ll never need a reason to keep your home’s residential fence clean and functioning, one of the most pragmatic reasons to maintain its beauty and integrity is how much its presentation can instantly increase your home’s value. Even if you aren’t necessarily in the frame of mind to put your home on the market, keeping your residential fence’s integrity up to both code and beauty will always keep your options open. Let’s take a quick look at some of the reasons that you may want to keep that fence reaching its full potential for you and your property. (more…)
Homeowners are always looking for ways to improve their home. Sometimes improvements are made to increase the overall value of the home, others to improve the security of the home. Did you know there is a way to increase the security and value of your home at the same time? An automated gate system by Hercules Fence can bring several benefits to a home, including security and value.
Why an Automated Gate System?
- Curb Appeal- A fence already adds a certain level of curb appeal to your home. An automated gate system increases that curb appeal level by adding sophistication to the entrance of your home. It also shows that you care about your house and its overall appearance.
- Child Safety- Parents can rest easy knowing their children are safe while playing in the yard. The gate system will prevent the child from leaving the yard while also preventing strangers from entering.
- Security- An automated gate system becomes the first line of defense against crime for your home. Criminals attempting to invade your home will be deterred when they are unable to get past your gate.
- Insurance- Because gate systems deter crime, some insurance providers may be willing to give you breaks for having a system for your yard.
- Pet Safety-Your pets will stay safe within your yard while keeping other animals away. Children and teenagers passing your yard are also unable to see your pet, deterring them from tormenting your pet.
- Property Value- The higher your curb appeal, the higher your property value typically is. An automated gate system tends to make selling a home easier.
- Privacy- Are solicitors common in your neighborhood? Do children like to cut through your yard while walking home from school? Add a layer of privacy to your home with an automated gate system.
Choose Hercules Fence
Hercules Fence is the only name you need to know when looking into an automated gate system for your home. Our technicians are trained to install and help maintain your new automated gate system at a price that is reasonable and affordable. Our systems can also be customized in a number of ways:
- Photo Eyes
- Metal Detection Gate Edges
- Metal Detection Loops
- Swipe Card
- Push Buttons
- Touch Pads
To get started with your new automated gate system by Hercules Fence, call us today at 1-800-883-3623. You can also visit our contact page to find a full list of our locations and phone numbers.