Chain link fences can add a lot of value to your home. It’s the perfect option for many different environments, including playgrounds and construction zones. What it doesn’t have in elegance it makes up for in utility. It can be put up in a hurry if you need to have space temporarily secured. Take a look at these benefits chain link fencing can provide for you. (more…)
Posts Tagged ‘fencing installation’
When it comes to choosing a new fence for your home, the options can be overwhelming. Each type of fence that is available has something offer, and narrowing your choices can be difficult. A smart thing to do before buying a fence is to decide what exactly you want out of your fence. You then compare your needs to what each fence can offer you. An excellent option in fencing is aluminum fencing. Aluminum fences have many benefits that should be considered when deciding on a new fence.
- Security- Aluminum fencing is difficult to penetrate. Aluminum fencing is not easily cut and the picket design makes it difficult to climb.
- Rack-able- Aluminum fencing can fit with the form of your land if it slopes or raises.
- Affordable- Aluminum fencing is nowhere near the cost of a traditional iron fence and high quality materials aren’t outrageously priced.
- View- Aluminum fencing can be designed to not obstruct your view and is appealing to the eye.
- Maintenance- Aluminum fencing is low in the ways of maintenance and will last longer than most fences. The powder coating used to finish aluminum fencing doesn’t fade quickly and prevents scratches.
- Rusting- Aluminum doesn’t rust or deteriorate like other fencing materials.
At Hercules Fence, we have the experience in installing aluminum fencing. Our aluminum fencing can come in colors like hunter green, white, black, and bronze with pickets at 5/8″, 3/4″, and 1″. Our fences come in a number of grades and styles to suit your residential fencing needs. Hercules Fence has been a reputable name in the fencing business for over 50 years, beginning in 1955. We have grown to serve the areas of Maryland, Virginia, Washington DC, and North Carolina and take pride in the work we have done for both residential and commercial clients alike. We also take pride in our Signature Projects that include several area airports and a number of government locations.
To get started with your new aluminum fence installation, call Hercules Fence today at (800)-395-9597 or click here to find out more about our 6 convenient locations. Follow us today on
Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
Yes, privacy fences provide…privacy, but they also offer much more than that to a homeowner. As this insightful article on Estantres.org explains, there are many benefits to a privacy fence for your home:
1. Noise reduction. Privacy fences create a solid, or nearly solid, wall around your yard which will help deflect sound. If you live on a busy or noisy street, a privacy fence will provide some measure of quieting the din. If you already live in a relatively quiet area, you may find a solid fence will knock down the volume to almost nothing. You can’t cut out all noise, but choose a fence that has few gaps, such as a stockade style, and go for the tallest you can to get the most effective noise reduction.
Your new wooden fence looks great now, but if you do not properly maintain it, it will not last very long. Sun, wind and especially water can wreak havoc on your fence. But a little preventative maintenance can go a long way to extend the life of your wooden fence.
Probably the most popular alternative to wrought iron fencing is ornamental steel. It has all the strength and security you expect from steel but can be made to look just like a stylish wrought iron fence. The secret to its success is an electrostatically applied powder coating that protects the metal to keep it from rusting.
Many different styles of ornamental steel are available, and it comes in the colors of black, white, bronze, and dark green. The coating mentioned earlier allows the fencing to come with a 12-to-15-year-extended warranty. It’s truly the best option when it comes to achieving the look of wrought iron.
Contact us to learn more about ornamental steel. It’s the best wrought alternative you’ll find, and we’re experts at installing it.